One Of The Reasons Why My Blogs Keep Disappearing

I dunno, I have mentioned that I was all conflicted about my national identity and so on. Screw national identity, I want to be a human first. It's really just like a fashion choice, I have stated that I didn't think of "Garfield" for example as American when I was a child, it was just "Garfield", so it was learned behavior and a choice. Though cultural and regional distinctiveness is cool I don't think it should define us to any deep extent. We should be good humans first. Patriotism is also just a way to manipulate the masses, Marx was right.

I don't really like answering the question "Where are you from" anyways.

Also, you can't really be neighbors with a whole city or nation, you can be neighbors with your neighbors. It's not like I know every member of nation personally, I have my circle of friends and family and that is my nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update To People Who Read This Blog

Democratic Communism

Nazi Victory