I Am An Internet Era Person

I am the tiny artist/intellectual. I fill the cracks between the giants. The internet is better than peddling on the sidewalk no? Maybe not, I don't know, selling stuff on the sidewalk takes up so much time, and then there are the legal requirements and paying for printing costs. I will just pretend that I will go viral and become famous, or something like that and become a giant and make lot's of money.

That's normal no? I am not sure I want to remain tiny and (first world)poor.

It is nice that you are reading this though, hurrah for exposure!

But I suppose even old me has some space to take up in this society, I can only think of the wretched of the earth and their daily struggle for survival, this life I have isn't so bad I guess.

My Grandmother passed away yesterday, I spent a time living with her as I mentioned and she was a big part of growing up too, helping raise me and my sister. I irrationally hope that I will see her again and will miss her as I miss many that have passed on.

I do want to make the people in my life proud of my achievements, even the ones that are no longer with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update To People Who Read This Blog

Democratic Communism

Nazi Victory