I Have Some Patriotic Tendencies

I am upset that German speaking countries aren't contributing massive amounts of culture and pop-culture to the world, unlike the United States. It makes me jealous.

I suppose a lot of people in various cultures are in that boat though.

I feel that it is one of my strangely conservative traits. I also don't want to see our culture drowned and replaced. Though I have heralded mono-culture as an agent of peace and stability, I don't think all distinctness should be lost if possible. Now that computer translation is making huge advances, we might not even need a global language, something I have supported in the past.

I like peace better though, so it takes priority. I just want have my cake and eat it!

And then there is our dismal birthrate...

Get off my lawn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update To People Who Read This Blog

Democratic Communism

Nazi Victory